From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 12:03 PM
To: VIPhone Mailing List
Subject: Re: Is there an alternative way to access the iOS 14 App library
screen?

Hi Alan,

You can hide the pages of apps that you don't access very often. That makes it
quicker to get to the library.

Best,

Anna

On Sep 17, 2020, at 11:54 AM, Alan Lemly <wale...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi List,

I haven't installed iOS 14 yet but have been reviewing various podcasts on some
of its new features. One of those I'm excited about is the App library. The way
to access the App library is to go to your last home screen page and do a 3
finger swipe left. The problem is that I've never organized my apps into
folders and since I have a lot of apps, I have 14 screens of them. I'm hoping
the App library will do the organizing I've not done but I'd like an
alternative way to access it. Can those of you who have already installed iOS
14 tell me if asking Siri to open the App library will work? If that doesn't,
is there an alternative way to access it?

Thanks in advance for your help

Alan Lemly

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list

 <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
to  <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/013601d68d13%2444617120%24cd245360%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/013601d68d13%2444617120%24cd245360%24%40gmail.com.