is there a way to get all of your music from your computer into iTunes so that
you can put it on yur iPhone as you wish?  Janet

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 8:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: playing music from iTunes on a Windows computer

Plug the USb cable into the phone and computer.

Unlock your phone if it isn’t already unlocked.

Launch iTunes.

Tab until you hear iPhone, press the spacebar.

Tab or shift tab until you get to the Sync button and press your spacebar.

If you tab a few times you can hear where it is in the process.

When it is done, press the done button which shows up next to where the sync
button was.

If you get stuck somewhere along the way, I’d call Apple Accessibility,
877-204-3930

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds
among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to
others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert