Like others, I think that was Apple's standard reply. I have gotten
that reply each time I emailed them. A few times, I got a more
personal response back later if more information was requested or to
acknowledge an issue I was having. Like others have said, I've had
better success by calling them about specific issues.

Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks