From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kevin
Minor
Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2020 2:59 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: In the native mail app, where do I edit the iMap ports for an account?

Hi.

I’ve had this problem since late April, but I haven’t worried about it. I have
an email account that I tried to set up. It can receive messages just fine, but
sending them causes an error. I know what the problem is. It’s the send port. I
can’t remember what it’s called, but I have the correct port on my PC. I just
have to get that onto my phone, and all will be well. Can someone please
enlighten me so I can get this working?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin and Jilly the flying dog

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DM6PR08MB63618DE2611B44347611BDF9C3300%40DM6PR08MB6361.namprd08.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DM6PR08MB63618DE2611B44347611BDF9C3300%40DM6PR08MB6361.namprd08.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.