One other point I tend to emphasize, admittedly more geared towards
paid apps, is how passionate and supportive I've found VoiceOver users
to be when apps become accessible. That is to say, while we may be a
rather small market, the developer will most likely count on a pretty
sizeable handful of that market purchasing the app when accessibility
is implemented.

Grant