Hello everyone,

First of all, if this has already been discussed, I do apologize for bringing it up again. I don't read a lot of the mail that comes to the list, due to the amount of mail I receive on a daily basis.

However, I have a problem I hope some of you might be able to help me figure out. I recently updated to 14. Then when the smaller update was released, I updated to that. I really haven't experienced too many problems. I have noticed some sluggishness with Voiceover. But that's been the biggest thing for me.

I've noticed that now when I get a call while within an App, the whole screen is not taken up by the call screen. I've discovered how to answer a call when this happens.

But my problem is this.

So when I want to end a call I did accept, how do I do this? Even though I take the call, I still seem to be within the App I was in. Or I will be on my homescreen.

The other day when I took a call, I happened to be texting. So then once I was on my call, then I heard my text being read to me. That was anoying, and distracting. It was difficult to hear the person on my call.

So how can I prevent something like this from happening again?

Is this even possible?

Rather than that, I am pretty happy with the latest update. Although, I don't personally care for all the wigits. But that's just me, and for another post.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri