I have a question. Mark asked about Fantasy Island but didn't ask about it
being video described. It looks like Jim said he didn't find it on any lists of
video described movies. So does Mark care if it's video described or not?

I'm not sure about a support number for CBS All Access, but they do have an
email address for customer support. I was exchanging emails with them since I
couldn't use the email address I thought I'd already used to sign up for CBS
All Access, but we got this sorted out just about the same time I decided to
pass on signing up for CBS All Access, so I'm not currently a subscriber. I can
look for this email address if you want me to, but I assume I found it on their
contacts page.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail