I was reading this morning that there were 3 new phones to chose from.  12 mini,smallest  display.  They were comparing it in size to the 4 and 4S. Very nice size as it can fit in your jeans pocket.  12 pro, and the12pro max, largest display and with 3 cameras. all with the latest 14 processor. It also read that it comes with 5G.  but is not available in all areas.  I was wondering since Verizon was the inventor to have the foresight to be laying optic line for the 5G would you have to have Verizon as your carrier to even have the hope of getting the 5G? How does that work with lets say carriers such as T Mobil, Sprint, straight talk and the like.  i would also like opinions on the different finishes with each.  Safety is my first concern as I am clumsy and , well, you understand.

Thanks for your discussions,

Georgi