Hi, this is a good idea, but I wonder how it would be different than the following app.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/morse2text/id372456447?mt=8

I have this one called Morse2Text and it works reasonably well.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost