Hi,

I believe that if you do a two finger triple tap on the touchpad of the Apple
TV remote but it will toggle it back to the other rotor options. God only knows
why Apple decided to do this, I see no practical use for taking direct touch
out of the rotor and adding this extra step to the process.

Sent from my iPhone