When you are in the list, just use the page-up swipe twice,  I think, to get closer to Seeing AI.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 10/28/2020 1:38 PM, karuna Chopra wrote:
The Seeing AI application from Microsoft has a wonderful photo recognition
feature which describes the photo in great detail.

However to reach the menu is very cumbersome. Let me give you an example.
When I get a photo, I first have to tap it and click on share, then I have to
tap it again on share in the next menu; and then it comes to a long menu and I
have to scroll right to the end of the menu where there is the link ”recognise
with seeing AI”

In all I have to tab three or four times before I can get the application to
start recognising the photo.

I am sure they must be a shorter way to do this. Can anyone please help?