From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jen .
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Setting up an Apple Watch series 3

Hi I got an Apple Watch Series 3 and wondering if there’s anything special I
need to know before setting it up also what apps do people like and find
helpful for using the watch with voiceover

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MN2PR04MB6334D53A47C9CF4DF835F942BE120%40MN2PR04MB6334.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.