Note that in 14.2 the App Library doesn't change the way you have your phone
organized at all. It just adds an App Library that you can choose to use or not
use. I personally like it because I don't have to worry about apps
I never or seldomly use, but if you don't like it then you don't have to use it.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail