Lenron,
I am just curious; did you use Face ID for more than just a few hours
or a few times? I think more people would like and get used to Face ID
if they spent a good week with the feature, but that's my own biased
opinion. If you entered your face on a friend's phone and tried it a
few times with said friend, and decided you did not like it as much;
that doesn't seem like a long enough time to make an objective
judgment. Again, just my humble biased opinion. As someone else said,
I'll take off my teacher hat now, :)

Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: