That’s due to your thermostat’s learned schedule, which so far has been
inaccessible.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robert stigile
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 1:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Nest thermostat.

Hi,

Yes I have the nest thermostat connected to the Google home mini.

I find that periodically during the day the temperature changes on its own. And
I have to up it back to 77.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President

President San Fernando Valley Chapter

818-381-9568

On Nov 15, 2020, at 10:23 AM, Jenny Bomareto