Whether one voice is better, worse, or the same as another voice is completely
subjective, so not worth even taking the time to post an answer about.

Do you like the voice on the iPhone? If so, it is possible to set Read2Go to
use VO to read your books. If not, Read2Go has two voices, a male and a female,
which you can try.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288