From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Che Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Running the iTunes maze with jaws

  Ok, thanks guys very much for the input.
  Regarding the iTunes automatically sync folder, that is very interesting.
If I copy a folder of music to that folder, then sync to my iPhone, can I
then remove the folder from the auto sync folder without it being removed
from the phone?
  I will listen to the FS podcasts and give it another crack.
  Thanks for the offer Tom, might take you up on that if I can't get my
mushy brain to absorb the instructions.
  Later,
Che