From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 1:45:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Looking for a product

I believe the Rockstar from Belin is a splitter, in other words at one end you
have a male Lightning connector and on the other end you have a female 3.5Mm
connector and a female Lightning connector. This way you can plug in some 3.5Mm
headphones and still have a Lightning port you can use to charge the phone. Is
this what you’re looking for?

It sounds like you just want the dongle that has a male Lightning connector on
one end and a female 3.5Mm connector on the other end. If that’s what you’re
looking for, I’m not exactly sure what that’s called or who makes them. I got
one with my iPhone and I’ve picked up a few at Best Buy, but I’ve never ordered
one.

Using Google lead me to this list on Amazon, which lists both kinds of
connectors
https://www.amazon.com/lightning-3-5mm-adapter/s?k=lightning+to+3.5mm+adapter

--

Christopher (AKA CJ)