Never tried Gv conect, I've been using talkatone for a while. Get with me when
you have time, and let me know what the quality of calls and such are with gv
connect and if it's worth the price. I'm trying out the premium account for
talkatone butg I'm always keeping an eye out for something that works good on
both the iPad and iPod. This seems to be getting a lot of attention of late,
and I'm actually using it more and more as my cell, it serves a lot of
different purposes so it's nice. Anyway, give me a yell sometime and let me
know what you like about Gv connect. Take care.