Hi,

It should be noted that this app is no longer supported by its maker who's been bought out by another company. Thus no new in app purchases will go through.

The Weather Channel offers lightning alerts as does Storm Shield though the latter is a paid subscription but it is very similar to Weather Radio right down to the alert sound. Sadly no existing weather apps that I know offer the lightning all clear alert that weather radio alert used to feature but there are options for lightning alerts in general as I've indicated above. I hope that helps.

Take good care.

Robin