Hi, how do you find it works with the voice commands. For a lot of the stuff I
was doing I could not get it to work very well and I wasn’t happy so I sent it
back. If they’ve made improvements I might be willing to give it a second try
but I wasn’t really happy with some of the results of this oven had.
Take for example making toast telling at the number of slices and how dark you
want it. I know that’s just a simple thing but it is a function of the oven.
I had a hard time telling Alexa what mode and the time.
I also had ahard time finding a reference sheet of what kind of functions were
available with Alexa and how to properly say that. So I’d be very interested in
your experiences.

Sent from my iPhone