  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 1:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Last version of IOS 12?

  On Apple's page concerning iOS 12, 12.5.1 is the last version.

  Richard

  "You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a
Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation
in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me
when I was young."
  "Why, what did she tell you?"
  "I don't know, I didn't listen."

    On Jan 11, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>