I am totally blind and I am not worried about screen size and I don’t know
anything about folio keyboard.

Thanks!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Simon A
Fogarty
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 2:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPad Mini 5th Gen Or iPad Air 2020 256GB?

Hi Fazil

It really depends on what your doing and whether you need the larger screen
size?

Otherwise you don’t I believe have the home button on the air,

But you do have a finger id sensor on the power button which is of course on
the top,

You can get a smart folio keyboard with / for the air but no keyboard from
apple for the mini 5.

The processor of course is newer in the air

And the screen I believe is better,

But your bigg thing is the size, so would you want the larger 10.? Screen size
or the 7.9 inch screen size,

And that other question is what’s your budget?

I will also say I’ve got a 2018 11inch iPad Pro with smart folio keyboard

Cellular & wifi

256gb

Which is in excellent condition

And a iPad Mini 5

Cellular and wifi

256GB

Again in excellent condition,

Both space grey,

That I’m looking to sell,

May be  we could discuss things if you were interested.

Simon f