Thank you Anna and Robert, just what I wanted now I can organise some albums so
they display correctly on my iPhone.

Incidentally I have just bought a pair of Tribut Stormbox Micro Bluetooth
speakers they are quite portable and although they’re not what you might call
hi-fi they are very usable.

Malcolm Parfitt