I haven't been able to use this feature. I would be interested to know how this person accomplished this, as lines still isn't an option in iBooks for me either. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <motte...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:12 PM
Subject: move by line in ibooks?

Now that IBooks 3.0 is out, somebody on another Mac-related list I'm on said that he is able to select the move by line choice in his vo rotor and accomplish the task in the expected manner with flick up or down with a single finger. This was something I was really hoping would be introduced with an update of IBooks. But I find that this choice is not present when I am in the app. I've tried this in 3 different books, all of them cookbooks, where I would find this capability most helpful, but the "line" choice simply does not show up in my rotor, even though it is selected as one of my rotor options in the vo settings. This is an IPhone 4s running ios 6 and ibooks 3. Has anybody found that move by line is possible with ibooks 3? Am I the only one with this problem?

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com