No, this is a phone which stays home so there was no previous passcode. Could
be the reason I was prompted to enter one.
Marie

From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 1:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: 14.4 requires 6 digit passcode?

Hi Marie,

So I'm curious. Did you set up another 4 digit passcode on your 12 Mini before
you were able to upgrade to iOS 14.4? I'm trying to establish some pattern as
to why some folks upgrading their devices were taken to a new passcodes screen
while the majority of those replying were not. I had to provide my existing 4
digit passcode before the upgrade would even download and install and I was
never taken to a new passcodes screen during the process. I expect there must
be something similar between Cher's and your facts that resulted in both of you
being taken to the new passcodes screen.

Alan Lemly