I find opening a window and putting my head out tells me what the weather is
doing.

At the moment it’s friggen cold and wet.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Johna
Gravitt
Sent: Friday, 29 January 2021 10:20 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: a Reliable Weather App

Never heard of that one

From: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> On Behalf Of Janet
Wright
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 3:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>

are use weather Ology
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Andy Baracco
<w...@socal.rr.com<mailto:w...@socal.rr.com>> wrote:

What I look for in a weather app is info that is as local as possible.  I live
in an area where things like temp may vary significantly over short distances,
especially during the summer.  For example, the daytime temp at my location may
be as much as 30 degrees higher than that at the coast 20 miles away.  I like
either Weather underground or Weather Bug because they source their data from
local sources such as nearby schools or volunteer weather observers.

Andy