I have a windows shareware program called dvd audio extractor which sells for
$32 I think and extracts the audio out of DVD movies.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 7:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: video to mp3 app?

There is nothing in the iOS app store with the name "movie to audio". Is this a
Mac app? Or, could you provide a link?

Thanks,

Richard

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep
space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was
young."

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Jan 28, 2021, at 5:14 PM, 'Stur It Up Productions' via VIPhone