Hello all,
Thank you for your replies thus far on this issue.
I am trying to use the new Zoom feature on a computer of screen
sharing an iPhone  using screen mirroring . Here is a link to an
article if one is interested in reading more about it:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201379235-Sharing-your-screen-iOS-with-the-Zoom-desktop-client
The plug-in has been installed on the computer and all audio such as
music etc. will come through but not VoiceOver speech.