From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 8:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: mistake

This is why I always read the descriptions in the app store before downloading
apps.  Here is the description for Body Temperature:
Description
Track body temperature. Take care of yourself.

Simple beautiful app for your health.

Save your data to Apple Health or get your temperature from Apple Health. See
the beautiful graphs and stats.

Connect your smart bluetooth thermometer to track the temperature.
Disclaimer: App measurements are just recommendations and can't be used for
diagnostics or medical purpose. Always seek a doctor's advice before making any
medical decisions.

* You see it says you have to have a Smart Bluetooth thermometer ... and if you
did, VoiceOver would likely speak the plus sign as an Add button.

Perhaps you should check for the infrared thermometers that talk so no app is
required.  Check out Independent Living Aids or LS&S products.

Richard

Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com