Hello,

I have the Roomba I3+ which does empty itself. I've only used it for a month or
so so far so I can't comment on replacement vacuum bags. While not as good as a
person, it does a good job dealing with our carpet and tile floors. It
certainly picks up a lot of cat hair from our three cats.

The IRobot Home app is accessible with Voiceover on my iphone 8 running IOS
14.4.

Two added expenses I did spring for were:
- two of the "electric fence" devices. We use them to keep the Roomba out of
areas we do not want it to enter. They are a bit pricey but I expect them to
last a long time.
- a "maintenance kit" containing spare brushes and so on. With the I3+ model,
there were no added extras with the Roomba purchase.
At some point I will doubtless need to buy replacement bags for the main vacuum
into which the Roomba empties its little dustbin.

So far, so good.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB