The app does not do a very good job of allowing you to flick through
categories.  I think because visually they have pictures of the book cover,
though I do not know why it repeats.

You do not seem to be able to check the price in the app because you cannot buy
from within the app.  You can add it to your list, etc.

I find the web site far easier to use for browsing and for buying for that very
reason.

Before I switched to libro.fm, I had the Gold membership for basically $149 per
year for 12 credits, which comes out to about $12.50 per book.
There is also the platinum plan for I think about $240 per year for 24 credits.

Since Amazon owns both Audible and Alexa, once you have a book in your Audible
Library, you can just ask Alexa to play that title.  This assumes you are using
the same account for both, which you probably are.

I switched to Libro.fm because I'm not buying that many books because I can
usually get them here in the United States through NLS, or Bookshare,.
When I want a human read book, I will buy it through Libro.fm because I can
play them on anything that plays mp3 files and a local bookstore gets half of
the price.
The only books they do not have that Audible has are the Audible Originals.

Richard

Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com