Hi Gabriel,

        If I understand correctly you want to recorde your voice while using a
app on your iPad.  You are trying to create a podcast on how to use a app and
also record this on the same device.  This doesn't seem possible right now with
List Recorder.  I tried it with the built in voice memos app and that does
work.  The quality is not great but it does work on my iphone.  You could try
that on your ipad.

Eric Caron