Hi
Sieghard,

Thanks for this.  Looks like a robust program.  I went into the main screen and
looked also at the help file.  So far, it's totally accessible with all buttons
labeled appropriately.  In the description, I did note that supported operating
systems did not reference Mountain Lion, so I hope that won't be a problem.
Thanks again.