From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 12:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Smart cooker app does not work with iOS 14.5

I just looked in the app, which opens on this phone, because it’s not on the
damned beta. I don’t see anything in here that would let you write to the
company or the developer. Unfortunately, I have not been able to pair this
phone with my IP. Not sure why. But this is also my real phone, and I don’t
want it stuck on 14.4 forever. I put the beta on my old phone, because they say
if you’re going to do beta, you should do it on an older device. It was working
great until the app didn’t work anymore. It won’t even open.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4074BF59-BD4D-4A64-B8A8-BCD8D79ADF2A%40gmail.com.