Did I miss something?  Can you read a Bard book on the Echo now?
Patti

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of deidre
muccio
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 11:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New Echo

Joshua,
Wow this just opened up   a new door for me! Thank you. I knew I was missing
something that should’ve been doable. Pairing it, Bluetooth, got it. I might’ve
seen that somewhere in settings and wasn’t sure exactly what it would be doing,
but if you say it can do it I’m sure it can do it.Admitte admittedly I was
confused about why I could run the echo even without Bluetooth since I thought
it was indeed linked to my phone via the Alexa app. I don’t have Bluetooth on.
But I guess I’ll turn it on if I wanna do something like have it read me a Bard
book. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B5A0E9A4-2DEA-4AD2-9127-4C3205877B66%40gmail.com.