I received a great deal in my inbox this morning. It is from an online store
called Meritline. I do believe that the deal is for today only. For those of
you who are looking for an Otterbox Defender case for your new iPhone 5, this
is an awesome price. I shop at this store all of the time and I highly
recommend them for iPhone products, as well as other items. I am in the US and
do not know if they ship outside the United States. Here are the details on
this deal.
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5
Manufacturer Part # 77-21908
The Defender Series iPhone 5 case is the only case for demanding conditions,
heavy use and random accidents. Three layers of protection include a
polycarbonate skeleton that cushions the iPhone while the built-in screen
protector prevents smudges and scratches. The outer layer wraps around the
solid inner shell like an epidermis, creating a practically indestructible
iPhone 5 case. A belt-clip holster is included and doubles as a media viewing
stand. The Defender Series case for the iPhone 5 will protect your investment
from drops, dust and other accidents. Why do you think we named it the Defender
Series?
Features:
Rubber plugs cover the main openings of the iPhone 5, including the charging
port, headphone jack and volume controls
Full access to all the features and functions of the case, including all
buttons, microphone and camera
Three layers of protection include a built-in screen protector, polycarbonate
inner shell and rubber outer slipcover
Redesigned holster has a slimmer profile and the belt clip has a smooth
ratcheting motion
Material:
Two-piece polycarbonate inner layer cushions the iPhone 5
A built-in screen protector prevents scratches and smudges
Rubber outer layer wraps around the inner shell and absorbs impact from drops
and bumps
Normally $49.95
After Coupon $29.45
Coupon Code that you enter at checkout: