Speaking of games, does anybody know what happened to Blindfold RS Games? A
friend of mine wants the iPhone app and I tried searching in the App Store for
Blindfold RS Games to send the link to him. It showed me a list of other things
like Game World, Blindfold games but not Blindfold RS Games. If any of you are
able to find the app in the App Store can you please email me privately with
the link to the app?
Thanks in advance.

Wendy