Blind Bargains #Sponsored Audio: Maps with a Mission with the Free GoodMaps App
J.J. Meddaugh<https://www.blindbargains.com/aboutauthor.php?u=1> Mar 22, 2021
1:41 PM ET

As we lead up to our exhibit hall coverage for 2021, we start with an extended
interview and deep dive into GoodMaps. Thanks for listening.

Sponsor; Goodmaps, Maps with a Mission

J.J. interviews GoodMaps' CEO, Jose Gaztambide to learn about the evolution and
exciting developments at GoodMaps. Tune in to learn more about GoodMaps' indoor
positioning technology, the philosophy behind developments, and their vision for
the next five years.

J.J. also gives listeners a detailed demonstration of GoodMaps' free iOS and
Android app, called GoodMaps Explore, with both outdoor and indoor
functionality, by going through pieces of the audio
tutorial<https://www.goodmaps.com/news/good-maps-explore-audio-tutorial> that
he and Mike May created. You can experience various features first-hand, to name
a couple, location description, getting warmer, and customization settings.

To learn more:

  *   Visit the GoodMaps website<https://www.goodmaps.com/> and join our
newsletter to keep up to date with us (contact form at the bottom of the
home page).
  *   Tune into the GoodMaps YouTube
channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiSByZ1z6oWVP8wJ_-4a3Mg> for
product demonstrations.
  *   Follow GoodMaps on Twitter:
@GoodMaps_A11Y<https://twitter.com/GoodMaps_A11Y>
  *   Find GoodMaps on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/GoodMaps-111387390216088/>
  *   Email feedback to i...@goodmaps.com<mailto:i...@goodmaps.com>

Listen to the File

File size: 24.9MB
Length: 32:51

  *   Download the
file<http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.blindbargains.com/audio/2103_goodmaps.mp3>
  *   Listen using our Enhanced Accessible Web
Player<https://www.blindbargains.com/a/22082>
  *   Download our Blind Bargains Apps to listen from your phone or
tablet<https://www.blindbargains.com/apps.php>

Check out our audio index for more exclusive
content<https://www.blindbargains.com/audio/>
Blind Bargains Audio RSS Feed<https://www.blindbargains.com/rss/audio.xml>

This content is the property of Blind Bargains and may not be redistributed
without permission. If you wish to link to this content, please do not link to
the audio files directly.

Richard

Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>