You should be able to set this up in VoiceOver utility, under activity.
New to the Mac, transitioning from a PC, need extra help, struggle with certain
apps and features, or just want to brush up on your Skills? Then the macCafe is
the place to be! We meet every 1st&3rd Monday of the month at 10:00AM central
to discuss basics, hints and tricks on learning our MacOS in&out. To get more
info, send an email to
sturi...@icloud.com
 <mailto:sturi...@icloud.com>Put MacCafe in the Subject-line and you will
receive info on how to join this great resource of information!
Also subscribe to our youTube page
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCGAxfEDLCNRGH01RxBs3JRg> for audio tutorials, and
live streaming of workshops.