Hi, Terri.

Yes, Door Dash hasn't been very user friendly toward Voice over users for about a month now.

The one reliable work around for me is to go to the search tab and choose a category from the list of categories, which are presented as buttons.  This is the only way I can get the app to display a list of restaurants without constantly having to do a three finger swipe up and down.

This is hardly a satisfactory solution, but it does let you scroll through what's available, and it makes it possible to browse a menu and place an order.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com