I'm glad you have all commented on this, as I've noticed lately that I can't
move between apps in either the iPhone App Store or the iPad App Store.  I have
some vision so I turn voice over off with the tripple click home and move to
the next one, but I know this is not an acceptable solution.  I thought both
app stores were working a few weeks ago with voice over.

Guess we all have to write or call Apple Accessibility.

Katey

Sent from my iPad