From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sandra
Finley
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 9:40 AM
To: IPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Outlook for iOs

I am considering switching from the native iOs e-mail app to Outlook. I am
testing it out now so I can make an informed decision.So far I have three
questions for anyone who has made this change.

1.       To delete a message in Outllok I swipe down. Sometimes my first choice
is Delete and at other times it is Move. If the choice is Move I swipe again
for delete. After that, /Delete becomes the first selection for three or four
messages in a row and then it goes back to Move. Does anyone know why or what
to do about this?

2. In the Outlook calendaR the only view I see is by the week.  Can that be
changed to a listview by the day? or by events

3. What do you like and what do you dislike about Outlook for iOs?

Thanks.Sandy Finley

(Sent from my iPhone)

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DS7PR13MB4591BDB917269499C9EA3202FE439%40DS7PR13MB4591.namprd13.prod.outlook.com