From: janet gross
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2021 11:59 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: Removing Selected Items From The Rotor Help Please.

From: janet gross
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2021 10:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

HI Sieghard,
I know about taking focus away from the rotor, and that I did.  The phone won’t
let me delete any voices.  The phone some way some how, has my region as
Australia instead of US America.  This is a total mess! LOL!   I know I
wouldn’t have made such a mistake to download a voice from Australia though.  I
went through the voice options, and I seen Siri 1, Siri 2, Siri 3, Siri 4, and
I double tapped on Siri 4, and it downloaded, and that is when my nightmare
began.  So it looks like I only have two choices and those are either throw the
phone out the window, or do what Apple recommended for me to do, and that is to
do a network reset!  LOL!  Thank you so much for all your help though.  It is
greatly appreciated.

Janet