depends on how it is funded.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn Furness" <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com>
To: "'Ray T. Mahorney' via VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: Could a smart backpack replace guide dogs? Researchers think so. - The Washington Post

Also, how affordable will it be for the average blind person?

Cait

On May 24, 2021, at 11:32 AM, mich verrier <mi...@eastlink.ca> wrote:

Hi I have to ask when or even if this tech will ever get in the hands of blind people? Or for that madder even if there are any blind people in this prodo type development? So many of these ideas never seem to get off of the ground and are just flashes in the pan and never herd of again. From Mich.