fortunately my 10r will be paid off next month so I will use it with the watch.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jennie Facer
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 12:32 PM
  Subject: Re: iWatch

  Hi Robert,

  The Apple Watch can be paired with an iPhone only. I don’t know how old you
are talking, but it can pair with a lot of phones.

  Jenn

  Jenn and Kumi

    On May 24, 2021, at 12:44 PM, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Can I sync my watch with my iPad or older iPhone?
    *********
    family Times weekly Movie times

    go to Doc's Stream
    Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
    You can also find family times on OoTunes.

    Get the stream guide:
    http://www.wrighthere.net/FamilyTimes/playingnow.html
    ********

    walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our
devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
    Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus
channel.

    Add the following information in your TeamTalk
    host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
    TCP/UDP ports: 10333

    entry name: walking in Victory
    tab twice and press space on Add/update