Hello,
Well I was able to finally get this keyboard. However I cannot figure out how
to pair it to my Mac. I got it paired to my windows machine just fine. I have
my windows machine set to device one. I cannot figure out to get the Mac paired
as device 2. I follow the instructions and nothing ever shows up on my Mac.
Anyone got any suggestions on what I can try?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher