Sadly unfortunately if she’s having the same problem we are with the latest
update of iOS even if she does delete the app and reinstall it it will not
solve the problem. I hope that she’s not having the same problem but it is
seeming to be rampant and several of us are recognizing that it is happening on
our phones. Even if you do the forced restart even if you’ve done an iPhone
restore, since Apple is only allowing you even to go back if you were race your
phone and get one iOS iCloud back up if there was a problem in that back up you
can’t even go back far enough to get an update that will take you back to where
you once were. Sadly if people are having this problem we just ask that you
please contact Apple so that they can fix it. Dana

If you love wax melts, soap, bath and body items and anything to make you or
your house smell wonderful visit my site for soy L Scents
Http://www.my-soylscents.com/Dandi0821
Also join my Facebook group we will play awesome games and I will have several
giveaways monthly
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1442152382752404?_rdr