Well, Simon, like you, I, too, Will wait until the next generation of Airpods
and Airpods pro are out so I can read specs and compare the two.
I do remember the AirPods that had the hey Siri feature or flat I was just
wondering though are the AirPods Pro the current ones, flat just like the
classic AirPods that had the hey Siri feature?

Sent from my iPhone