These services are consolidating. Uber bought out Postmates, and I notice that the apps are now identicle, and my mode of payment for Postmates has now become my mode of payment for Uber Eats as well. I have unlimited subscriptions for both and I wonder if I am paying for duplicate services. It seems like they all use the same restaurants, so it comes down to which app is the easiest to use, and which service offers more perks. it seems like Uber Eats and Postmates offer more deals than Door Dash.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Brandt" <katya20...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: The seamless app

It’s great that GrubHub has gotten easier to use over time, less cluttered. Seamless owns them, so would you just be duplicating effort by getting the seamless app?

Same with DoorDash: at different times I get emails saying I can use dash pass with caviar, but if I’m going to have access to the same places if I got caviar, what’s the point?